Innovation Strategy Forum
Teyi is the founder and organiser of a network called Innovation Strategy Forum (ISF). This “by-invitation-only” network includes leading innovation and strategy managers within large organisations in Sweden.
It is intended:
- to encourage collaboration between our most important innovative companies
- to share experiences, opportunities and difficulties to learn from each others in areas such as internet-of-things, 5G, cloud, digitalisation and big data
- identify joint testbeds and pilots
- introduce startups as an important part of our innovation work
ISF is a closed network, but you can nominate yourself or a colleague if the nominee:
- is in a top executive position taking part of strategic decisions of innovation at a large company.
- can travel to participate at our bi-monthly f2f meetings in Stockholm.
The network currently includes 120 top executives from 80 large organisations in Sweden.
To apply to join our network, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.